Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flim Fest




So ever since the merry old year of 2004, Not a Tad Bad Flim Co. has been putting on it's annual Flim Fest. It's a summer themed arts festival full of music, film, animation, illustration, and good times. We started the Flim Fest in Kevin's backyard, and later moved in to a couple of locally owned venues in the area, most notably the Kingston Beal House.
Anyway, there's a lot of reasons I get excited about the event, I get to see all of my friends in one place, I get to enjoy a lot of cool movies and some awesome bands, and I get to bring fun to the people. But one of the things I like most about Flim Fest is making the art. I've made posters for the past few years and dvd covers for many of our films.
So with Flim Fest 2010 on the twenty first and twenty second of this month, i figured I'd post some business.


No comments:

Post a Comment